Michigan Engineering Alumni Board
A critical constituency
The Michigan Engineering Alumni Board (MEAB) serves the College of Engineering and its alumni by offering knowledge, hands-on service, network connections, passion and resources in the pursuit of the College of Engineering’s vision and mission.
Central to these efforts is the College’s distinguished alumni community, nearly 90,000 members strong. The MEAB inspires alumni engagement and impact. For more information view this document.
MEAB LEADERSHIP 2021
- Chair, Grace Hsia
- Vice-Chair, Kim Wenninger
- Secretary, Melissa Koob
CURRENT SUBCOMMITTEES AND GOALS
BECOMING A BOARD MEMBER
If you’re interested in joining the Alumni Board (or would like to nominate a fellow alum) here’s what you need to do and what you should expect:
- Submit your name and resume to MEABMembershipCommittee@umich.edu.
- The Nominations Committee reviews candidates and makes recommendations based on the current board needs.
- Board member candidates are presented by the Nominations Committee at the annual board meeting during Homecoming Weekend in the fall.
- Members are elected at the annual meeting for a three-year term.
Newly-elected board members receive a welcome letter with board meeting dates and additional board information. Typically, the full board meets in the spring and fall. Subcommittees meet via regularly scheduled teleconferences.