Michigan Engineering's faculty are among the best in the country and they continuously bring new depth to the institution. The College of Engineering boasts over 475 faculty in 12 engineering departments/divisions.
Director Emeritus, Human Motion Simulation Laboratory
Assistant Professor, Aerospace Engineering
Director of the Biointerfaces Institute
Chair, Computer Science & Engineering
Leads the Consortium for Verification Technology
Director of the Michigan Ion Beam Laboratory
Department Faculty Directories
- Aerospace Engineering
- Atmospheric, Oceanic and Space Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Industrial and Operations Engineering
- Integrative Systems + Design
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences
If you would like simple directory information for a person, search for them by name in MCommunity, the central University of Michigan directory.
Liquid bonding a super plastic
A new 'super plastic' that can direct heat away from its source opens up a wide range of possibilities for making more efficient electronic devices.