Rackham Graduate School

Most Engineering Graduate students apply online through the Rackham Graduate School.

This includes:

  • Master of Science (MS)
  • Master of Science in Engineering (MSE)
  • Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)

Apply Through Rackham

Professional Programs

Michigan Engineering administers two graduate programs for engineering professionals:

  • Master of Engineering (MEng)
  • Doctor of Engineering in Manufacturing (DEng)

Apply to MEng or DEng Programs

Department Contacts

If you’re not sure which one applies, check with your prospective graduate program.