Sponsored Student Team Projects Fund
The Michigan Engineering Fund – Sponsored Student Team Projects (320061) provides resources for teamwork and hands-on projects that prepare students to succeed globally, including:
- International programs
- Women in Science and Engineering
- The Ford Motor Company Summer Engineering Institute for incoming freshmen
- The Michigan Engineering Zone for Detroit high school students
- The Multidisciplinary Design Program
- The U-M Solar Car Team
- Team projects for engineering design/build competitions
The Sustainability Fund supports projects that make a difference for the planet and the community.
The Entrepreneurship Fund empowers students to create and lead through entrepreneurship and leadership programs.
The Scholarships Fund supports undergraduate scholarships in Michigan Engineering. Most aid for students from this fund is in the form of tuition.