Check Application Status
Once we receive your application, you will receive a confirmation email that contains instructions for checking the status of your application.
To check your application status:
- Go to Wolverine Access.
- Click on the “New & Prospective Student Business” link.
- Login using your existing University of Michigan uniqname.
- Click on the “View Application Status” tab and begin verifying your application information.
- If any part of your application is not correct, please notify us as soon as possible by calling (734) 647-7101.
- Cross campus transfer applicants to the Fall term can expect their decision on a rolling basis after Winter term grades are posted. For most students, this means May or June.
- External transfer applicants to the Fall term will receive their decision on a rolling basis throughout the Winter and Spring. For most students, this means anytime February through June.
- All transfer applicants for the Winter term will receive their decision on a rolling basis in the Fall. For most students, this means October through December