International Students

While incoming international students that are not U.S. citizens (or Permanent Residents of the U.S.), have limited financial aid resources available to them, once an international student completes at least one semester of study at the University of Michigan, they can apply for Need- and Merit-Based Michigan Engineering Scholarships.

See Engineering Scholarship Requirements

See Financial Resources Requirements for International Students