Michigan Engineering offers hundreds of opportunities for its incoming students to receive the best educational experience possible. Because of that, newly admitted freshman students are automatically considered for one of our engineering scholarships by the Michigan Engineering’s scholarship committee.
The scholarship committee reviews applications, and makes awards on a rolling basis from late January until the end of March. Students that are selected for an award are notified via an official letter, by mail.
New students are also eligible to apply for the following engineering scholarships:
- Advocates for Latino Student Advancement in Michigan Education (A.L.S.A.M.E.)
- Gloria Wille Bell and Carlos R. Bell Scholarship
- The Joseph M. Geisinger Scholarship Program
- Michigan Branch of Telluride Association (MBTA)
- Michigan Society of Professional Engineers (MSPE) Scholarships for High School Students
- High School Scholarships
- Sidney J. and Irene Shipman Scholarship