Tauber Institute for Global Operations
The Tauber Institute for Global Operations is a premier multidisciplinary operations program of the University of Michigan. Its mission is to lead the field of operations through our Business and Engineering collaborations, global industry partnerships, faculty research, and pioneering action-based education to create the next generation of Operations leaders.
Key Tauber Institute attributes:
- U-M top-ranked business and engineering schools, which offers students a cross-learning environment covering operations management and related areas, thereby deepening their knowledge and preparation to solve problems leaders face. Earn your MBA or Masters in Engineering with an emphasis in operations.
- Leadership Advantage Program, which bring a selected methodical and comprehensive set of modules or workshops to the classroom. The students learn to apply their individual and team performance to their team project and later in their career.
- Facility tours, which give students an inside look and insight into operations and lean thinking.
- Sponsor team projects, which provide students with a highly visible, operations-related, paid internship to apply their skills.
- Leadership Speaker Series, which provide a forum for students and industry representatives to share knowledge and ideas.
Apply to Tauber Institute
Apply after you have been admitted to a U-M engineering graduate program.
Learn the significant influence that operations, supply chain management, and technology have on every part of an organization through advanced academic and industry experiences.
Tauber Institute alumni bring their operations expertise to leadership roles in a wide variety of fields, all over the globe.