Our future demands engineers who can work together in diverse teams to address complex world problems. We offer programs that help all members of our community reach their potential. And we reach out to encourage students from all backgrounds to consider Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) fields.
- Faculty Recruitment workshops provide advice and best practices for recruiting and retaining faculty.
- Our NextProf workshop encourages a diverse group of graduate students and postdocs to consider a faculty career.
- Launch Committees provide support and guidance for faculty in their first year of teaching.
- Center for Research on Learning & Teaching in Engineering provides consultations and resources to support effective and inclusive teaching practices.
- M-STEM Engineering Academy: Transitional summer academy hosted by Michigan Engineering and the College of Literature Science & The Arts.
- ScholarPower: Student support services designed to cultivate academic, personal and professional development.