Assessment for Curricular Improvement
As part of comprehensive efforts for curricular improvement, departments at the College of Engineering assess student learning outcomes. The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) supports departmental efforts to assess student learning.
OSA supports departments in identifying the strengths in their undergraduate programs and opportunities for improvement by both
- conducting and interpreting a number of assessments and
- supporting faculty in planning and conducting assessments of student learning.
- Describes the purpose of CoE assessment and our assessment processes
- Explains how assessment is used to improve curricula in CoE departments
- Contains an online assessment handbook to support departmental assessment
- Provides links to curricular goals for most CoE undergraduate programs, and
- Maintains a library of over 400 assessment reports produced by OSA since 1998.
- Provides Course Evaluation Raw Data to CoE departments.