The College of Engineering has several core resources for academic advising:
- Engineering Advising Center (EAC): First-year and Undeclared Undergraduate Students
- Department Advisors: Declared Undergraduate Students
- Departmental Program Contacts: Graduate Students
The offices of the Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education and the Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Education are also available resources.
Other useful sources of academic advising can be found as follows :
- LSA Academic Advising: For students interested in pursuing dual-degree programs, LSA minors or transferring to LSA
- Multicultural Engineering Programs Office (MEPO): Offers scholarship assistance, counseling, career placement, academic and success skill building programs.
- International Programs in Engineering
- Mentoring Resources
The transition from a home culture to a new learning environment can be a major adjustment for many international students.