Full time jobs
Employer: engineering company
Title: human factors researcher
- Master's degree in psychology, industrial engineering, or human factors
- 2+ years of experience conducting behavioral science research
- Excellent writing and communication skills a must
Employer: energy technology company
Domain: Repetitive Stress Injury Prevention (RSIP) implementation, global hardware/software development projects, new office build-outs and furnishings standards
Title: Health, Environment & Safety (HES) Ergonomist
- Master’s degree required in Industrial Engineering, Human Factors, Ergonomics, Kinesiology, Exercise Science, Physical or Occupational Therapy, Occupational Health or related degree in the health and safety discipline.
- Minimum of 2 yrs related experience in ergonomics field
- Experience with working with global clients or for a global company
- Certified Associate Ergonomics Professional (AEP) through Board of Certification in Professional Ergonomics (BCPE), or meets criteria to qualify for AEP (or CPE) and agrees to sit for test upon hiring.
Title: Research Fellow/Research Associate
- Master’s or doctoral degree in psychology, engineering, kinesiology, or related area.
- Minimum of 5 years of human factors or applied psychology research experience in the transportation domain.
- Significant experience with psychological methods, study design, and statistics.
- Minimum of 5 years experience running experimental protocols with human subjects.
- Documented publication/presentation history.
- Grant/contract writing experience/experience supporting others who generate grants/contracts.
- Verbal and written English communication skills.
- Valid U.S. drivers license.
Employer: Automotive company
Department: Human Engineering department
Requirements: not specified
Employer: UM IOE Department
Domain: human factors
Requirements: have HF/E background