Put your network to work
Wherever you go in the field, you’ll find Michigan NAME graduates making things happen. Our alumni hold leadership positions in government, academia and industry. Our graduates work in every facet of the field, including:
- Ship design
- Offshore structure design/construction
- Yacht design/yacht building
- Naval combatant and support ships
- Small craft
- Coastal engineering
- Marine environmental engineering
- Shipping and transportation
- Fishing industry
- Engineering support to ocean scientists.
Prospective employers contact the department year-round, and we host company visits and interviews for entry level positions from September to March each year. Students connect with prospective employers through the Quarterdeck Society, the department's professional and social student organization.
Looking for an internship?