Important Registry Information
You are receiving this message because, based on the information you indicated, you should NOT use the online CoE International Experience Registry. Please read the information proivided below for a more detailed explanation and next steps, if applicable.
Who should NOT use the CoE International Experience Registry?
- International students travelling to their home countries.
- Students participating in IPE, CGIS or GIEU programs. Students on these programs are already registered.
Who should email the IPE office (email@example.com) for assistance?
- Students needing to register an experience that was completed prior to Fall 2011.
- Students accepted to and participating in a UM-sponsored study abroad program that is NOT sponsored by IPE, CGIS or GIEU.
Are you trying to apply to an IPE, CGIS or GIEU program?
- Do NOT register using the CoE International Experience Registry.
- Instead, use the M-Compass program search to locate the specific program and click on "Apply Now" in the upper-right hand corner. If "Apply Now" does not appear, then the program may not be currently accepting applications. Contact the program sponsor for more information.
If you have any questions, please contact the IPE office:
International Programs in Engineering
245 Chrysler Center
2121 Bonisteel Blvd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2092
Phone: (734) 647-7129