I am a Future Alum
Your connection to the Michigan Engineering community doesn’t end when you graduate – it expands. Discover how to become a part of that community now, and how to stay connected after you’re gone.
Before you Graduate
Make the most of your college experience, and find Michigan Engineering opportunities that will keep you connected for a lifetime.
- Engage with Michigan Engineering Alumni by becoming a Student Ambassador
- Volunteer as a student tour guide during Homecoming Weekend (Contact Melanie Zauel at firstname.lastname@example.org (734) 647-7093)
The Michigan Engineering network is almost 70,000 people strong. Tap into that community to find jobs, prepare for the future or even make a new friend!
- Establish yourself professionally on LinkedIn
- Connect with Facebook and Twitter
- Sign up for a mentor who is also a Michigan engineering alum
Choosing a career
If you’re looking for advice on which career path to take, trying to find hiring and salary statistics or want to know what opportunities are out there, browse through information provided by the Engineering Career Resource Center.
- Check out the 2015 Career Manual (PDF)
- Schedule an appointment with an ENGenius.Jobs Career Counselor
- Attend a Career Fair to meet with representatives from businesses around the world
- See Salary and Job Offer Info from recent Michigan Engineering alumni
- Find a Co-op or Internship Opportunity
Finding a Job
Looking for the perfect job to match your skill set? Have a big interview coming up and want to get some practice in? The Engineering Career Resource Center has you covered.
Resume and Cover Letter Tips
- Videos, workshops and resources on resumes, cover letters and more
- Tips and Tricks from the Alumni Association