I am an Established Alum
You’re set on your career path, want to share your life experiences with the next generation or are looking for ways to give back to the College. Learn the best options for your active lifestyle.
Don’t lose touch with what’s happening at your alma mater. Find out about the cutting-edge research and developments taking place every day at Michigan Engineering.
- MconneX: Through video, webcasts, special and in-person events, MconneX offers opportunities for alumni, students and faculty to engage with and learn from each other.
- Michigan Engineer magazine: Informative and inspirational stories about the Michigan Engineering community and alumni.
- Alumni eNews: Sign up for our monthly email newsletter that highlights news, breakthroughs and happenings at Michigan Engineering.
- Email forwarding for life: Get your U-M email sent to whatever address you prefer and never miss an opportunity to reconnect with former classmates or teachers.
Are you part of a business or organization that’s looking for the best and brightest to add to your staff? Find out how you can connect with Michigan Engineering students.
- Post a job opening on our ENGenius.Jobs
- Build a campus presence
- Conduct on-campus interviews
- Provide a cooperative education experience for a current student
- Find students and alumni on LinkedIn
Find old classmates, make new friends or just take a stroll down memory lane with our events and online tools.
- Attend a special alumni event or reunion
- Tour the campus
- Join the Alumni Board
- Get involved with a regional club
- Connect with Facebook and Twitter
Looking for a way to say thank you to your alma mater? Giving a gift to the college, sharing your knowledge or expertise, or volunteering your time through an alumni event or organization are all great ways to say “Thanks Michigan!”
- Make a Gift to one of our engineering funds, impact program or a specific department
- Help with a student organization (Contact Jen Wegner: email@example.com, 734-647-7155)
- Share your knowledge through a video, webinar, regional lecture or event (Contact Sandra Hines: firstname.lastname@example.org, 734-647-5382)
- Organize a class reunion or volunteer at an event (Contact Michael Zarobe at email@example.com, 734-647-7041)