Office of the Dean
Alec Gallimore, Robert J. Vlasic Dean of Engineering
The Office of the Dean is responsible for the leadership and administration of the College of Engineering community, supporting faculty, students and staff as they pursue their programs in education, research and service. Learn More.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Michael Wellman, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
ADAA oversees faculty hiring, promotion and tenure; merit review, budget review and planning; and space allocation. Learn More.
Associate Dean for Research
Dawn Tilbury, Associate Dean for Research
ADR provides support for the College's research enterprise, seeking to enhance the strength and vitality of engineering research. Learn More.
Associate Dean for Graduate Education
Mary-Ann Mycek, Associate Dean for Graduate Education
ADGE is responsible for the education and welfare of the College of Engineering’s graduate students. Learn More.
Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education
Brian Noble, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education
ADUE oversees curriculum development, assessment, teaching and pedagogy, first-year courses and cross-disciplinary programs. Learn More.
Program Directors & Department Chairs
- Aerospace Engineering: Dan Inman
- Biomedical Engineering: Lonnie Shea
- Civil and Environmental Engineering: Kim Hayes
- Chemical Engineering: Mark Burns
- Climate and Space Sciences and Engineering: Jim Slavin
- Electrical and Computer Engineering: Khalil Najafi
- Computer Science and Engineering: Marios Papaefthymiou
- Industrial and Operations Engineering: Mark Daskin
- Integrated Systems and Design: Panos Papalambors
- Mechanical Engineering: Kon-Well Wang
- Materials Science and Engineering: Amit Misra
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering: Steve Ceccio
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences: Ron Gilgenbach
John Balbach, Executive Director
Office of Advancement (OOA) establishes, builds and fosters quality relationships that generate resources to achieve Michigan Engineering objectives.
Communications & Marketing
Dan Kim, Executive Director
Communications & Marketing (C&M) creates strategic marketing communications that strengthen ties between the College, our community and the public.
Information Technology (CAEN)
Dan Maletta, Executive Director
Computer Aided Engineering Network (CAEN) manages our information technology portfolio and offers IT services for students, staff and faculty.
Resource Planning & Management
Deborah Mero, Executive Director
Resource Planning & Management (RPM) provides administrative support for financial planning and management, human resources and facilities planning.
Jeanne Murabito, Executive Director
Office of Student Affairs (OSA) builds alliances between students, the classroom and other aspects of campus life.