Contact: Susan Montgomery

G. Brymer Williams Collegiate Lecturer and Undergraduate Program Advisor

Chemical Engineering

(734) 936-1890

3142 Dow

Getting started

Advising questions

Academic opportunities

Student work in the department

  • How can I become a grader in ChE? (Opens application PDF)
  • How can I become an IA (Instructional Aide) in ChE?
    • Dr. Montgomery sends out announcements for Instructional Aide positions in April for Fall term (ChE 230, 342, 343) and December for Winter term (ChE 330, 341, 344). She interviews all candidates and sends recommendations to the faculty, who make final hiring decisions.
  • How can I find work in research labs?




Graduation and beyond