- What is chemical engineering?
- How do I declare chemical engineering as my major?
- What is the Engineering Honor Code?
- How do I set up an advising appointment with Dr. Montgomery?
- How do I check my own audit?
- How do I drop or add a course?
- How do I elect a course pass/fail?
- How do I withdraw from all classes?
- What are the deadlines to drop/add/pass/fail or otherwise modify my courses?
- Does this course count toward my degree?
- How do I calculate my ChE GPA?
- Can I take courses at other institutions?
- How do I study abroad?
- How do I get into the Sequential Graduate/Undergraduate Studies program?
- What minors are available?
Student work in the department
- How can I become a grader in ChE? (Opens application PDF)
- How can I become an IA (Instructional Aide) in ChE?
- Dr. Montgomery sends out announcements for Instructional Aide positions in April for Fall term (ChE 230, 342, 343) and December for Winter term (ChE 330, 341, 344). She interviews all candidates and sends recommendations to the faculty, who make final hiring decisions.
- How can I find work in research labs?
- How do I find a tutor?
- How can I find a mentor or become a mentor?
- What campus mental health resources are available?
- How do I get involved in the research labs?
- How can I get involved with research at other universities?
- What are my scholarship options?
- How can I get funds for my student organization for an activity?
- How can I get funds to attend a technical conference I'm presenting at?
- How do I get funds for an idea to improve the department?