- Capacity: 42
- Total computers: 24
- Reservable: No
- Color Printing available
- Scanning/Copying available
The following equipment is available in this room. Click on one to reveal more information.
CAEN lab computers provide College of Engineering students, faculty, and staff with fully integrated software environments, and network-accessible home directories for convenient and secure storage of files. All computers are dual-boot, allowing users to run either Microsoft Windows or Red Hat Linux.
- Display: 24" LCD
- Hard Disk: 500 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
Notes And Alerts
- ITS Sites printing services are used in this computer lab.
- If available, charges for color printing are applied directly to student accounts.
- All questions about ITS printers, including reports of printer jams, malfunctions, quality problems, etc. should be directed to the ITS Service Center.
Real-time Computer Usage
- Check this lab's Real-time Computer Usage online.