- 2012-2013 Bulletin (PDF)
- 2011-2012 Bulletin (PDF)
- 2010-2011 Bulletin (PDF)
- 2009-2010 Bulletin (PDF)
- 2008-2009 Bulletin (PDF)
- 2007-2008 Bulletin (ISO CD Image)
- 2005-2006 Bulletin (PDF)
- 2004-2005 Bulletin (PDF)
- 2003-2004 Bulletin (PDF)
In 2007, the annual College Bulletin was no longer produced in a book form, or in a file format that lends itself to creating a single PDF.
Instead, it was produced as a CD that was viewable with a web browser, and the archived version is now a CD image file, with the extension '.iso'. You can use this image files to create a CD identical to the published Bulletin.
You'll need a blank CD and a CD-writing drive.
- Download the CD image file from the list above and save the file to a convenient location.
- In all the CAEN labs, the Vista-loaded Windows computers have a freeware utility called ImgBurn that can be used to create a new CD.
- Almost all CAEN lab computers are equipped with DVD+/-RW drives, which can create a CD.
- Open ImgBurn via the Start Menu at All Programs > Utility Applications > ImgBurn
- There is a read-me file, and the program is fairly self-explanatory.
If you are using your own computer, you can obtain the same free software from http://www.imgburn.com/.