Fellowship Application Workshop
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Chesebrough Auditorium, Chrysler Center
On Septebmer 25, we are offering a fellowship application workshop. This workshop is geared toward Juniors, Seniors, and 1st and 2nd year graduate students who are interested in learning how to prepare for the fellowship application process.
Our graduate student panelists have successfully applied for and have been awarded a variety of fellowships. They will share with you their experiences as well as the do's and don'ts of preparing successful fellowship applications. The panel will answer any questions you may have about the process as well.
- Professor Phillip Savage, Chemical Engineering
Graduate Student Panelists:
- Shannon Curry Ph.D. Student AOSS, Awarded NASA GSRP Fellowship
- Luis Gomez Ph.D. Student EE, Awarded NSF Fellowship
- Brandon Pitts Ph.D. Student IOE, Awarded NSF Fellowship
- Sahar Rahmani Ph.D. Student BME, Awarded Tissue Engineering & Regeneration Grant, GAANN Fellowship
- Ram Rao Ph.D. Student BME, Awarded NSF Fellowship, Tissue Engineering & Regenerative Medicine Grant
- Katherine Sebeck Ph.D. Student MSE, Awarded DoD NDSEG Fellowship, offered SMART Fellowship
The following documents maybe be helpful when filling out your application:
- NSF Successful Applicant 1
- NSF Successful Applicant 2
- NSF Successful Applicant 3
Sponsored by the CoE Office of Graduate Education. For more information, contact email@example.com. More information on finding funding can be found at http://www.engin.umich.edu/gradadmissions/funding/.